If you believe you're enthusiastic, a lover of all thing’s food & wine and have what it takes to work in a fast paced but friendly environment at a waterside location with stunning views please apply asap.
Front of House Manager
Job Role Requirements:
• Set up tables and front of house for service as previously directed for each service period. Re-setting between services.
• Greeting customers as they arrive and showing them to a suitable table.
• Giving out all menus, explaining what they are and informing them of specials or changes to the menu. Helping customers with their choices and allergen information. Understanding the ingredients in dishes and liaising with kitchen to confirm what can / can not be changed.
• Taking orders for food and drink, ensuring customers not waiting too long
• Serving food from the kitchen and bar, checking to ensure an order is complete
• Attend to customers throughout their meal to ensure they are satisfied, do not need anything else for example sauces or more drinks. Be easily accessible to customers so that they can more fully enjoy their experience
• Clearing plates efficiently to the pot wash or bar. Fully clean and tidy tables after use following specific instructions given in the induction
• Delivering the final bill to customers, taking payments by card or cash. Ensure correct payment received and change given.
• Knowing and understanding full function of the till system in place
• Answering the telephone professionally and sensibly responding to specific queries or finding answer if unknown
• Taking bookings appropriately using the booking system in place. Ensure the booking details are repeated back to the customer and confirmed. Taking deposits for bookings as required.
• Carrying out health, safety and hygiene procedures
o Understanding the risk assessment and hazards within the restaurant and to comply
with the control methods. Controlling the risks and any action that you may need to
take to ensure all accident or ill-health are avoided.
o Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene according to the company standards. Implement end of day clean down process, procedures and standards. Also, in according to current health and food hygiene legislation.
Work in a fantastic location
Be part of the Parkstone Bay family
Onsite parking and some uniform will be provided
Packages include Tronc
Meals while on duty
Company Pension scheme